Supertech Eco Village 4 Review
Supertech Eco Village 4 Noida will be a part of Greater Noida West and will near a number of major places in Noida and the cities in NCR. The township will be seamlessly connected with rest of the world through public transport as it nears major bus terminus, airport and an upcoming Metro Station. The entire township is covered with landscaped greens which cover almost 82% of the entire are the rest 18 % is left for the construction of the residential towers. Thus, Supertech Eco Village 4 Noida, will not only be an affordable township, like its predecessors, but, will be eco friendly also, so that your children can have a beautiful tomorrow. The room options available in Supertech Eco Village 4 are 2 & 3 BHK which are available in sizes varying from 890 sq ft to 1175 sq ft. Plus, within the campus are located amenities like a shopping arcade named ‘Ecobazaar’, an in-house clubhouse, intercom connection with direct connection to security and maintenance etc. Thus, this township is a perfect abode for you and your family.
Supertech Eco Village 4 is representing the superb lifestyle with its extraordinary homes which meet with the requirements of a common man. The venture offers 2 and 3 BHK houses which are usually ranging between 890 sq ft to 1660 sq ft and filled with every important amenity. These houses are encouraging the organic lifestyle because the entire township can be found amid 80% of greenery and contains soothing sights of panoramic natural surroundings. These well-planned houses are possess and Vaastu-compliant spacious bedrooms to create your life comfortable. A pleasing clubhouse will be another marvelous providing of the blissful residency. With one of these revitalizing functions, Supertech Eco Village 4 Noida offers a super-exotic lifestyle. An avid example of this is the Eco Village legacy which was initiated in the year 2005 and is being continued till date. Two instalments of this project have already been launched by the name Eco Village 2 & Eco Village 3 and now Supertech Limited launches Supertech Eco Village 4 Noida Extension.
Supertech Eco Village 4 Specifications
Floor : Vitrified Tiles
External Door And Home window : Powder Coated Aluminium With Double Rebate
Electrical Fittings : Sheet and Switches
Walls : Oil bound Distamper
Internal Doorway : Flush Shutter with Wooden Frame
Hardware : All windows and doors with metalfittings alongside mortice lock in the main door
Electrical : Copper wiring and PVC concealed conduit. Provision for adequate strength and light points along with television and T.V. outlets with modular switches and protective M.C.B.’s
Water Supply : Underground and overhead water tanks with pumps and 24 hours water supply individual R.O. plant Of Standard make in each kitchen
Ceiling : Oil Bound Distemper
Supertech Eco Village 4 location Map
Supertech Eco Village 4 Hielights
sector 71 red light -6 km
noida city cener metro station -9 kms
sai mandir 8.5 kms
crossing republik 4 kms
Indirapuram 6.5 kms
Supertech Limited is a builder of great repute which within a short span of time has established itself as an A Category developer. The realty baron has from the full day of its formation, in the year 1988, has been on the top most pedestal of quality real estate. It has gained and maintained a place as a great connoisseur of quality real estate through maintaining a perfect level of construction and quality from the beginning of the organization. Supertech Group has always been an admirer of new technologies in architecture and construction, this is the reason that its latest developments are constructed using latest of architectural techniques.With over 25 years of experience in development of quality commercial and residential marvels.Supertech Limited was founded in the year 1988 under the guidance of the far sighted entrepreneur and from then on the organization has never looked back. The group intends to produce the best of results from the limited resources which are available for the development of a successful residential township.